Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting tape off car paint & primer off of wood?

Help. I have some tape from a broken window pretty much baked into the paint of my vehicle. I've tried Goo Gone, but even that doesn't work. Is there anything stronger? Also, my husband and I accidentally spattered primer on our wood closet doors. We've tried turpentine, but that's not working. Any other suggestions? Thanks.Getting tape off car paint %26amp; primer off of wood?
For the car, try WD-40. That should remove the tape and adhesive without harming the finish. For the doors, use Goof-Off. It's a great product for dry paint, as well as many other type of cleaning. Hope this helps.Getting tape off car paint %26amp; primer off of wood?
A good auto liquid wax and lots of rubbing, turning the cloth a lot will also remove the tape residue off the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment