Thursday, February 25, 2010

What kind of sand paper do i use for my car before i paint it or put the primer?

My car has the original paint (white) and its peeling off from the top and I want to paint it...and i dont know what kind of sand paper do i use.What kind of sand paper do i use for my car before i paint it or put the primer?
u shud 1st be using a ruf one then the smooth one to make the surface smooth... refer to some experts in it or jus go to the service garage they ll do it for u for the same cost or bit more to finish the job... simple.What kind of sand paper do i use for my car before i paint it or put the primer?
go to barns and noble books....to car repair...body repair and paint...spend the 20 dollars learn.....dont think your jus gona buy some sandpaper and paint it...lots to know....most auto parts stores have a chilton or haynes how to book on hand or u can order.....look in phone for auto prts store that sells auto paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment