Thursday, February 25, 2010

If i have a pink wall that is my primer do i need to paint white over the pink and then paint my wall blue?

my wall is pink right now, do i need to paint it white and then paint my wall blue?If i have a pink wall that is my primer do i need to paint white over the pink and then paint my wall blue?
If the pink is primer then you are good to go. You will need two coats. And remember the she ens. Flat, eggshell, satln, semi-gloss, and high-gloss. Have fun!!If i have a pink wall that is my primer do i need to paint white over the pink and then paint my wall blue?
No, you can go ahead and paint it blue. You will probably need two coats for good coverage.
yes or else you will have a sky blue color if you dont paint white over the pink, anyways why paint it pinks cute thats the color I want I might get my wall pink
I would consult a paint store for a more expert opinion.
That depends on the blue paint. It should tell you if it needs a primer. Sometimes darker colors need priming first.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment