Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is the best primer to use to paint a room?

I usually use Kilz to kill any stains I need to paint over,but can I use this product to cover the walls as a primer,or is it just for stains?What primer is easy to use,not too thick and gloppy.I don't like the Gripper,it's too thick.Please don't answer if you are not sure.Thanks!What is the best primer to use to paint a room?
Personal preferences count here,,,,,but I use KILZ II. It is a nice thin based prime, easy to work with and as you already know, seals an area for stains, molds and mildew. Another added plus, it is reasonably priced. I hope this helps you.What is the best primer to use to paint a room?
Kilz is a good product to use. I try to stick with Behr primers and paints as they have a good coverage. Its really a toss up question as it all depends on your preferences.
yes you can,,,,,,





http://www.kilz.com/pages/default.aspx?N鈥?/a>
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment